"We must overcome difficulties, rather than letting difficulties overcome us!"

Monday, April 30, 2012

I am so frustrated with everything that has been happening over the past month.  I feel like I am falling apart!  All I want to do is what is best for my little boy, I keep trying to send him to school, just to turn around and go get him an hour or so later.  It's like they just can't handle him anymore and my back is against the wall.  I am doing everything I am suppose to do!  Lord knows I am!  I am going above and beyond what most parents do.....am I missing something here?  Now the school has all but given up on him, I am constantly having to go and pick him up.  I mean what is the sense of even sending him anymore if they can't handle him?  Everyone seems to be slowly turning their backs on us, and I don't know where else to turn!  We now have been referred BACK to Milwaukee to the first Neurologist who diagnosed him, but they aren't even sure if the insurance will go through.  I am just at a complete loss.  BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP ON YOU JYMANI, none of your family is......you still have all of us who are going to keep pushing and fighting until you get the care and treatment you need!

4 comments:

shaleena said...

Tt.. <3 you buddy .....stay.strong

Jymani's Story said...

Thanks Sis!

Kristin Allen said...

Hey Lisa- we are praying for you and the fam and that you would have strength and to know what to do!Don't give up...we aren't back home! Love, Kristin

Jymani's Story said...

Thank you Kristen. Love you so much!